Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Silent is not always the answer

If only words can descript,
What is in this mind of my,
So many things to do,
Yet so little time.
I know that I have held back much doubt towards you,

Until one moment I let it all out,
But is too late,
As word spoken can’t be change,
I just hope that is wasn’t too hard on you,
What I said, for me I think is true.

But as time passed me by,
It opens up my eyes,
Cleaning up the doubts that I held inside,
Please forgive me as now I see the truth,
After all that I have done to you.

I believe communicating was the cause of it,
For being silent is not the answer to it,
Please be honest with me at all time,
For I’m learning to accept,
What others see is wrong on me at all the time.

Whatever that already took place, Can’t be erased,
I’m trying to move on with what I still have,
No matter what it is,
I must tell you one thing,
For you are more than an older brother and a close friend to me.

No comments: