Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time move so fast

Today I’m going to write about my life.... Is something small yet full of memory. Looking back at all the pictures, so much memories that I can’t forget.

Look at the photo below,

This was at Kundasang, Sabah....

I believe this was the very first time I visited the LRT, just can believe how fast time have pass......

Visit to Taiping... How small I was that time

Today, I’m so big already.

Just look at my brother, today he can lift 205 kg. That little boy, who have ever dream of that,

My sister, Today at Universiti Malaya. Doing her Degree in TESL....

And me....... going to start my degree next year..... how fast time has gone by, I really miss the orantensi time in IPIK , SMK Labuan (form six) and SM Teknik (form four), My Best friend Darrel and the list goes on.......

No comments: