Friday, May 8, 2009

Letter 2 mom....

Dear mom,
Looks like this year mother's day..... i will not be able to be around to celebrate it with you..... But nevertheless, i will call home to have a talk. I miss the time with you... living far away from home makes me more independent but like the old sayings 'there aren't other place like home'.
As the world celebrate mother's day tomorrow, I just want you to know,To the world you might just be one person, but to me, you might just be the world. Thanks for everything!!!


I know how often I took you for granted
when I was growing up.
I always assumed you'd be there
when I needed you...
and you always were.

But I never really thought about what that meant
till I got older and began to realize
how often your time and energy were devoted to me.
so now, for all the times I didn't say it before,
Thank you,
Mom ...I love you so very much!

with love,
your son in KL

2 comments:

*flower in spring* said...

Awww...I'm touched!

annalouis87 said...

Will show mummy this post tomorrow when I'm back at home. Well help to give her another kiss from you tommorow too!....