Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1 july 2009

Today many things happen!!! First thing, I have to walk back from class to my pangsapuri.... :{ the good thing was, i found another short cut to walk back to my pangsapuri and i don’t have to walk back alone...... Someone teman me back ;} you want to know who??? You guest??????
The next thing that I found out was, my finances are getting tighter and tighter as the days goes by.....So many things to paid and spend on, Right now, I only have 2 choice,
1st to spend less on food.... before this my daily budget for food is about rm 6-10.... but right now, I have to cut down to at less rm 4-7 per day. Guest I will not be able to go out and have fast food restaurant or kratong and firemen:{ Dear beloved bread, I miss you so much...... I’m coming back for you!!! Or to get a part-time job as my 2nd choice!!!

No comments: